Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Java Boomerang

Friday 30th of March was my last day at CloudBees.

Monday 2nd of April was my first day back at Oracle. I have joined the Java Platform team (more on that later in another blog entry).

CloudBees is a great company full of great people and is on track to be a success disrupting the middleware market with the RUN@cloud, DEV@cloud, the integrated set of services, and Jenkins Enterprise. It's fantastic to see Jenkins and the community go from strength to strength. I wish the team the very best of luck. CloudBees is two years old today, Happy Birthday! Keep up the internal meme generation service!

However, personally, the time is not right for me to work at home in a startup.

So, it is with mixed feelings that I say I am sad about leaving CloudBees but also very excited about joining Oracle and the Java Platform team.

No comments:

Post a Comment